The popular series I’m Quitting Heroing! would be released in spring 2022, per a recent trailer. Keep reading to learn everything you need to know I’m Quitting Heroing anime.
For those who are unfamiliar with the series, the I’m Quitting Heroing anime is based on same fantasy light novel written by Quantum and demonstrated by Hana Amano.
Known in Japan as Yuusha, Yamemasu, I’m Quitting Heroing serialized online from January 12 to February 17 in 2017. Later that year, it was collected into 3 volumes.
Since 2018, a manga adaptation based on the light novel has been serialized. The manga’s work of art by Nori Kazato (Adarushan no Hanayome), while the writing is done by Quantum, the series’ creator. There have been 5 books so far, and more are on the way!
According to a newly released trailer, I’m Quitting Heroing will premiere on April 5, 2022.
Sentai has acquired the series’ rights, so it will be available for streaming on HiDive. Whilst also you wait for the release on April 5th.
What is the plot of I’m Quitting Heroing?
I’m Quitting Heroing turns the hero’s journey monomyth on its head, and will certainly delight any fantasy fan.
The story follows the journey of a hero named Leo. After saving humanity and subsequently becoming its strongest hero, Leo finds himself at odds with the peaceful world he helped create.
People have grown wary of his incredible power and as a result, he winds up in exile. With nowhere else to turn, Leo seeks employment that the Demon King’s Army he once defeated.
However, the army is plagued with several problems, ranging from financial difficulties to poor management. Leo is resurrected to the Demon Queen, Echidna, as he helps rebuild the Demon King’s Army.
Soon after, Leo questions Echidna about her purposes for invading the human world.
Also, what about the other cast members of this anime?
Here are some of the staff members behind this upcoming fantasy series.
- Yuu Nobuta (World’s End Harem) is the chief director.
- Hisashi Ishii is also directing the series.
- Shigeru Murakoshi (Kakegurui) is handling the series composition
- Kohei Munemoto is in charge of the show’s music
- Yuki Nakano (Haikyuu!!) is doing character design
I’m Quitting Heroing has a star-studded lineup of voice actors. They include:
- Kensho Ono (Jojo’s Bizarre Adventure) as Leo Demonheart
- Kaede Hondo (Interviews with Monster Girls) as Echidna
- Shizuka Ito (The Way of the House Husband) as Steina
- Hitomi Owada (A Certain Scientific Railgun T) as Lili
- Yumi Uchiyama (Tokyo Revengers) as Melnes
- Tetsu Inada (My Hero Academia) as Edwald
- Misato Matsuoka (Dr. Stone) as Jerietta
- Minori Suzuki (A Certain Magical Index III) as Dianette
The opening theme song is Broken Identity through Minori Suzuki. But the ending theme song is Growing, but Nao Toyama is the performer.
So, what do you think? Are you going to watch I’m Quitting Heroing when it comes out?